Saturday, April 2, 2011

Sweet Deal for Hosting a Party in April

It won't be long before we will be enjoying the warm weather and spending time at the beach and/or the pool.  Don't you want to be beach ready?  Let me help!  I've got a sweet deal for anyone that hosts a party in April.  In addition to the regular hostess rewards that you will earn, if you host a $350 party, you can get one of our super cute Beach Towels for Free!  That's right, it will be my gift to you!  And if you host a $550 party, you can get two for FREE!  So, not only will you earn a % of your sales in FREE product and half-priced items, you can also have the opportunity to get a Beach Towel (or two) for FREE.  Call or email me today to get your party scheduled.

mjillwilliams@me.com
910-320-3022
www.mythirtyone.com/jillw


No comments:

Post a Comment