Thursday, March 3, 2011

So Many Purses....So Little Time!

So Many Purses…So Little Time!

This month, it's a purse for every PURSE-onality! Just spend $31 and get your perfect purse at ½ off. Spend ANOTHER $31 and choose another purse at ½ off.  I’ve never seen a deal like this! Whether your eye is on the casual and fun Cinch-Top Bucket Bag or you want to change things up with our sophisticated Elite Skirt Purse, the choice is yours! (And don’t forget, if you have any vacations around the corner, we offer TWO crossover styles to keep you carefree AND hands-free!)

All you have to do is pick your favorite one (or two…or three!). Call or email me and I’ll give you details on my March parties. You’ll definitely want to come and pick up the purse of your dreams!  Or go to my website to start shopping now!

No comments:

Post a Comment