Sunday, February 27, 2011

Only One More Day to Take Advantage of 31% Discount!

Just a quick reminder that as February comes to a close, you only have today and tomorrow to take advantage of the AWESOME February special.  For every $31 you spend, you can get another item at 31% off!  Just make sure to add an 'S' to the item number that you are wishing to get 31% off of.  Just think--buy the Cosmetic bag with personalization for $31--and get the WEEKENDER TOTE (norm. $89) for just $61.41 with this month's special--INCREDIBLE savings on a GREAT travel set! Contact me before Feb. 28th and I'll help you save a bundle on the items you've been dying for in this new catalog!

And if it's a purse that you've had your eye on, then the March special is for you.  For every $31 you spend, get any purse at 50% off!

Let me know if I can help in any way or visit my website at www.mythirtyone.com/jillw to go shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment