Sunday, January 2, 2011

January's Customer and Hostess Specials

You don't want to miss out on this fabulous customer special for the month of January!  The Thermal Tote is on sale for only $10 and the Small Lunch Tote is only $8!  Plus, embroidery on both of these items is ONLY $1.50!  There is no limit and no minimum purchase required.  These are available in all of our fall fabrics/patterns and also in NEW fabrics and patterns.  If you would like to take advantage of this fantastic deal, just log on to my website here to place your order.  If you would like to save on shipping, click on my Events and shop from the "Thermal Tote Online Event".  This order will be placed on January 15th and will come to me and I will get your product to you.  This even is not only for thermal totes, you can order anything from this event and save on your shipping.  Just make sure you check "ship to host".  If you are outside of the local Jacksonville/Camp Lejeune area, you may still shop from this event, however, you will need to select "direct shipping" as your shipping method.

There is no better time to host a Thirty-One party either!  Host a party in January and get FREE Fall/Winter products NOW and either $25, $50 or $75 to spend on Summer products later.  Email me today at mjillwilliams@me.com to set up your Thirty-One party and let me help you get the products you desire for FREE! 

Also, if you have an organization that is looking for a great fundraising opportunity, this is the perfect month with the Thermal Tote special!  Contact me for details at mjillwilliams@me.com.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment