Monday, October 25, 2010

Welcome to Thirty-One

Hi and thanks for shopping 31 Gifts!

I am a stay at home Mom of an 8 year old and a 6 year old. I have always loved bags, all types of bags - purses, tote bags, diaper bags (when I had babies) - you name it. I loved them all! So, when I was introduced to Thirty-One Gifts back in May, I instantly fell in love.

Thirty-One Gifts has bags and purses that are not only functional, but adorable and affordable too. I know you will love being organized and stylish with a bag from Thirty-One!

Feel free to browse and shop on my website or contact me to set up your own personal shopping experience. Get a few friends to join you and you become a hostess and can earn fabulous rewards and free products!

Every month we have great specials for customers and hostesses!

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment